Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Colette Rosati fundraiser this Friday

Former Representative Colette Rosati is running for Healthcare District against Sue Gerard, a very liberal pro-abortion Napolitano appointee.

Hi. This is Colette Rosati. I'm a fiscally conservative RN running for the board of the Special Healthcare District.

Come help me celebrate my birthday at fundraising party this Friday September 12 from 5-7 PM at a home near 60th and Cactus.

Special guests include Dr Harlan Stratton a desert storm veteran who is pro life & running east of Scottsdale Rd.

I am running west to the I - 17 The chairman of the county Republican Party and other candidates will be attending.

For more information and to RSVP call 602-750-3233 or visit my website coletterosati.com.

Thank you. paid for by Rosati 2008 and Stratton 2008

No comments: